Saturday, March 4, 2017

calm myself 



Negative Thoughts, Fear, Stress & Self Doubt
 are no fun for anyone! Whether you are on a spiritual…

How To Calm Down In 10 Seconds (Fast Relaxation Trick to Stop ...

Oct 13, 2010 - Uploaded by ALifeLessAnxious
http://alifelessanxious.com Hi, I'm Steve Pavialnis, author of the award-winning anxiety book "A Life Less ...

4 Tips: HOW TO CALM DOWN HOW TO CONTROL ANGER - YouTube

Dec 31, 2016 - Uploaded by KreativeVein
Today we'll just be going over how to calm down, especially from anger. ... I have 4 steps to learning how to ...


How to calm yourself down and relax - YouTube

Mar 7, 2013 - Uploaded by Sophie Skover Frabotta
Do you ever get so wound up and frustrated that it seems nothing is going right? Then it is time for "A Calming ...

Social Anxiety: Learning To Love Yourself And Calm The Hell Down ...

Mar 8, 2013 - Uploaded by Silencewithinme
To Help me: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=515386 My Ebook on Social Anxiety:https://sites.google.com/site 



How I calm myself down. (Anxiety) - YouTube

Jan 31, 2016 - Uploaded by Call Me Clio
Hi! Before anyone asks, yes, I got my hair cut. O OP S I hope you enjoy this video !! And I hope it actually helps ...

How to Calm Yourself During an Anxiety Attack - YouTube

May 23, 2016 - Uploaded by How to do Anything
Anxiety is an experience everyone feels from time to time. You may even suffer from an anxiety disorder, such ...

Stay Calm & Confident In Confrontation - Rain Sounds Subliminal ...

Aug 17, 2016 - Uploaded by Thomas Hall
Stay Calm & Confident In Confrontation - Rain Sounds Subliminal ... I can calm myself easily ... I can get my ...


Inline image 3Inline image 7Inline image 5Inline image 4Inline image 6
Inline image 1Inline image 2Inline image 8Inline image 9Inline image 10

Being on the tightrope is living; everything else is waiting.
--Karl Wallenda


In walking a tightrope, a person has to learn to relax while going forward in a situation filled with risk. If he is tense and keeps his body rigid, he will lose his balance and fall. But if he stays relaxed and keeps his muscles loose while remaining very focused, he can continuously respond and readjust his balance while walking. Then he will experience the exhilaration of success. This is a perfect metaphor for life itself, for growing in an intimate relationship and for growing in recovery.

Life itself is a risk. When we hold on too tight, remain too guarded, and anxiously try to control every factor, we become stiff and reactive rather than calm, focused, and responsive. The guidance of this path teaches us to let go of our anxieties and leads us to peace of mind. When we learn to do that, we can deftly walk our path and more effectively maintain our balance in dealing with whatever comes up.

Today I will calm myself while walking on my path.
You are reading from the book:

No comments:

Post a Comment