Tuesday, June 6, 2017

sort out my debits and credits and add it all up. 
May I list my several blessings on the credit side. 


Steven Tyler talks about his addiction 
problems and of how he is angry that
 Kurt Cobain died. Interview…

Steven Tyler visited the 
Recovery Unplugged Drug Treatment Center 
to speak and perform for clients.…

.
Nov 14, 2014 - Uploaded by Recovery Unplugged
Steven Tyler visited the Recovery Unplugged Drug Treatment Center to speak and perform for clients. We are ...

Count Your Blessings - YouTube

May 25, 2012 - Uploaded by Mia Padua
When upon life's billows; You are tempest tossed. When you are discouraged; Thinking all is lost, Count your ..


Inline image 7
Inline image 1Inline image 6Inline image 2Inline image 3Inline image 5Inline image 4


sort out my debits and credits and add it all up. 
May I list my several blessings on the credit side. 
Reflection for the Day

One of the best ways to get out of the self-pity trap is to do some "instant bookkeeping." For every entry of misery on the debit side of our ledger, we can surely find a blessing to mark on the credit side: the health we enjoy, the illnesses we don't have, the friends who love us and who allow us to love them, a clean and sober 24 hours, a good day's work. If we but try, we can easily list a whole string of credits that will far outweigh the debit entries which cause self-pity. Is my emotional balance on the credit side today?

Today I Pray

May I learn to sort out my debits and credits and add it all up. May I list my several blessings on the credit side. May my ledger show me, when all is totaled, a fat fund of good things to draw on.

Today I Will Remember

I have blessings in my savings.

You are reading from the book:A Day at a Time (Softcover) by Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment