Thursday, June 21, 2018

God = Help me to forgive my past.


If you have ever filled out worksheets or a step 4 of alcoholics anonymous, then you know about the…


Please watch: "Spiritual Warfare Part II - "Using Your Weapons" | Ephesians 6:14" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siFIYRKmA4s


If you have ever filled out worksheets or a step 4 of alcoholics anonymous, then you know about the…




 God = Help me to forgive my past. 

I walked a mile with Sorrow,
And never a word said she;
But, Oh, the things I learned from her
When Sorrow walked with me!
-- Robert Browning Hamilton


We may think that forgetting the past is essential for growth and peace of mind. It's a tempting idea: we'll start over again, we think, fresh and new. But if we lose that old pain, we'll also lose all that we learned. We may repeat our mistakes, or make even worse ones next time. Dwelling on the past is equally dangerous. We began recovery to build a better life.

To find and maintain our balance, each area of our lives needs attention. A healthy mind in a healthy body is free to find God. And, with God's help, we can learn to recognize and forgive our past mistakes, while we keep the remarkable lessons we learned from life.

With our remembering, with our inventory, we can truly experience the repentance that frees us from regret and remorse. When we acknowledge our mistakes, we can learn from them and come to forgive ourselves.

Today help me use my memories to learn and change. Help me to forgive my past.
You are reading from the book:


My Gratitude Links from God with God's Help!!
         


   

Forgiving others and ourselves 
John Bradshaw
  
                                   
  http://aaa12stepcccsociety.blogspot.ca/2017/03/aaa12stepccounsellingcsociety-john_8.html











Carolyn Everett McRae 



Above and Beyond AA





I Started this Spiritual Program


in Honor of my Brother James
                                                            
Who Committed Suicide


He was a 27 years old a Gay JW- 
Jehovah Witness=Shamed Him 
Not Good!
This is a Spiritual Program using the 
AA 12Step Program as a Guide
- to a Happier Balanced Life.
- AAA 12Step Caring Counselling Clinical Society
-Give back & God gives to YOU..
I was the Ny 9/11 Canadian Angel @ Ground Zero-
My Dream is to start 12 Step Churches - God Not Guilt and
12Step Teen Angels- Addiction affects the whole family -
Heal the families of America and the
 World and you Heal the System.
Stop the Killing of our Children and Friends!!

CaresLifesWisdom AllsortsPetStuff
                          
                                          
They call me “Ny 9-11 Canadian Angel
                                                                                                          
that was on CNN and in the the New Papers
   Counsellor-Life Coach-Volunteer-Minister-Philanthropist

No comments:

Post a Comment