Friday, February 10, 2017

 serenity and gratitude. 


Louise Hay - How Gratitude can make your life happier - Part 1/2 ...

Aug 24, 2014 - Uploaded by Mike Cartledge
Louise Hay - How Gratitude can make your life happier - Part 1/2 Louise Hay (born October 8, 1926) is a ...

Louise Hay - How Gratitude can make your life happier - Part 2/2 ...

Aug 25, 2014 - Uploaded by Mike Cartledge
Louise Hay - How Gratitude can make your life happier - Part 2/2 Louise Hay (born October 8, 1926) is a ...

Gratitude - YouTube

Sep 21, 2016 - Uploaded by Divine Spark
Gratitude is a beautiful practice that can help shift your mood and open you ...Louise Hay - How Gratitude can ...

Louise Hay - Self Love - Learn to Love yourself - YouTube

Jul 20, 2015 - Uploaded by Mike Cartledge
Louise Hay : health & Wellbeing : Part 4 of 4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_qyj... Louise Hay: How ...

Wake Up Grateful - Templeton Thompson - Make Everyday ... - YouTube

Nov 25, 2011 - Uploaded by Ken English
http://templetonthompson.com - Templeton Thompson is a singer/songwriter with a spiritual connection to ...

Gratitude set to the calming music of Serenity's Song by Sharon Suits ...

Sep 8, 2009 - Uploaded by SOOOOTS
A soothing reminder to be grateful for all of the things that most of us take for granted everyday. (Serenity's ...

How to Learn Gratitude, Forgiveness and Serenity - YouTube

Feb 2, 2016 - Uploaded by drnespor
Enjoy! www.drnespor.eu: Papers, relaxation recordings, laughter, etc. My Favorite Yoga:www.biharyoga.net ...

Inline image 5
Inline image 4
Inline image 3
Inline image 2Inline image 1
Reflection for the Day

If I live just one day at a time, I won't so quickly entertain fears of what might happen tomorrow. As long as I'm concentrating on today's activities, there won't be room in my mind for worrying. I'll try to fill every minute of this day with something good - seen, heard, accomplished. Then, when the day is ended, I'll be able to look back on it with satisfaction, serenity and gratitude. Do I sometimes cherish bad feelings so that I can feel sorry for myself?

Today I Pray

That I will get out of the self-pity act and live for today. May I notice the good things from dawn to nightfall, learn to talk about them and thank God for them. May I catch myself if I seem to be relishing my moans and complaints more often than appreciating the goodness of my life.

Today I Will Remember

Today is good.
You are reading from the book:
A Day at a Time © 1989 by Hazelden Foundation. All rights reserved. Printed in the United States of America. No portion of this publication may be reproduced in any manner without the permission of Hazelden.

No comments:

Post a Comment