Thursday, July 27, 2017

Dad - Dougal Ean McRae, one of Jehovah's Witnesses who took the wine and said he was one of the JW's Remnant -Jesus Bride Class of 144,000-Beat me and Sexually Abused me as a BABY and allowed his Brother Archie 3 Years Old and Uncle McDonald too!!!

Dad - Dougal Ean McRae, one of Jehovah's Witnesses who took the wine and said he was one of the JW's Remnant -Jesus Bride Class of 144,000-Beat me and Sexually Abused me as a BABY and allowed his Brother Archie 3 Years Old and Uncle McDonald too!!!

Sexual Abuse Attorneys Who Will Fight For Justice



They call me “Ny 9-11 Canadian Angel” that was on CNN and in the the New Papers & a Minister





Pete put this on RV !!
Adopted by Mafia and the Street People, etc..
I was Soooooooooo Safe!!Did not Know!!- LOL..in My Books!
God And the Good Samaritan."Samaritans in turn hated the Jews"

Fulton Fish Market is a fish market in the NewYork  location near the Brooklyn Bridge along the East River waterfront at 
was associated with one or more New York Mafia families


No comments:

Post a Comment