Thursday, July 13, 2017

Life is full of tasks 


Inspired by the Mayonnaise jar and two cups of coffee story,
 or the golf balls in the pickle jar story, 
whichever one your might remember. This is your life....

The 5 Life Tasks - YouTube

Jun 8, 2016 - Uploaded by Sue Tupling
The School of Life 1,302,109 views · 5:06.
 How to automate your daily life tasks|| 
your business automations ...


Coping with Life's Boring Tasks - YouTube

Apr 15, 2015 - Uploaded by 3TeasInAPod
Q&A - Life, Death, Evil Clients, 
How To Deal with Anxiety and Family Issues.
 - Duration: 22:25. ellebangs 16 ...

Jan 10, 2017 - Uploaded by Simple Programmer
How can he overcome this bad feeling and get ahead with his life?
 ..... The solutiin to too many tasks is more ..

Inline image 1Inline image 6Inline image 2Inline image 8Inline image 3Inline image 7Inline image 4Inline image 5



Life is full of tasks 

I shall tell you a great secret, my friend. Do not wait for the last judgment, it takes place every day.
--Albert Camus


"Later." How often have we said this? This trick helps us avoid the tasks of the day. Life is full of tasks - many fun, some boring, and others hard. Can I accept the tasks my Higher Power gives me, easy or hard?

When we used alcohol or other drugs, we'd avoid tasks if they became hard for us. We believed we had more control than we really did. We started to believe we could control outcomes. What we really were doing was setting ourselves up for a great fall. We had to face the fact that when our Higher Power had given us a task, we said no, and turned away. Thus, we turned away from the guiding hand of our Higher Power.

Prayer for the Day

God, help me face You and the tasks You give me. Make me a grateful student of life.

Today's Action

Today I will talk with friends. I will tell them what tasks I'm working on.

You are reading from the book:

No comments:

Post a Comment