Friday, October 20, 2017

Faith in our Program's recovery Steps =understanding, humility, gratitude, caring, and sharing with others.

Spiritual Awakening and 12 Steps
Paul Hedderman talks Toronto Apr 2013


Father Martin talks about "Step One" in this video as only he can. Share this with others please. Thanks. "Fair Use" Section 107…


Inline image 5
Inline image 2»Inline image 4Inline image 3

My Gratitude Links from God =got them back..with God's Help!!

Forgiving others and ourselves John Bradshaw -YouTubes













Faith in our Program's recovery Steps =understanding, humility, gratitude, caring, and sharing with others.
Self-Seeking Slips Away

Today, God, help me remember that not everything is about me.
When I was using, thinking of myself was my whole existence. With abstinence, I began to practice understanding, humility, gratitude, caring, and sharing with others.
By having faith in our Program's recovery Steps and their other-centeredness focus, I am reminded that I am a person who truly needs other people.

You are reading from the book:

Inline image 1

No comments:

Post a Comment