Friday, October 6, 2017

my inventory and remember the Four "A's" - Acceptance, Awareness, Action, and Attitude 

AAA 12 Step Caring Counselling Clinical Society
He gets pretty fired up in this one, it is relatively early in his speaking "career" so it is a bit "rough around the edges." This was taped in 1999. Extreme...

In this video a Catholic Priest with extensive Behavioral Health professional training talks about his very first drink as a young 

Many people in active addiction and recovery can often have a weak sense of self. Their behaviours, attitudes, and actions are highly influenced by their ext...

Viktor Frankl famously said that addiction was the response to a lack of meaning in life. A weak sense of self and a lack of identity and personal definition...


Inline image 6Inline image 5Inline image 7Inline image 1Inline image 3Inline image 4Inline image 2

My Gratitude Links from God =got them back..with God's Help!!

Forgiving others and ourselves John Bradshaw -YouTubes













my inventory and remember the Four "A's" - Acceptance, Awareness, Action, and Attitude 
The Four "A's"

Dear God, I have learned to live within my limitations and to live up to my capacities as I grow in recovery. As I try to practice the principles of our Program, I will accept the truth that I seek progress and not spiritual perfection. I pray to admit my limitations and remind myself I am only human. I have quit trying to play God.
When I take my inventory and remember the Four "A's" - Acceptance, Awareness, Action, and Attitude – I continue learning to live within my limitations and to live up to my capabilities. 

You are reading from the book:

No comments:

Post a Comment