Wednesday, May 2, 2018

God = Faith and acceptance= Recovery = My Healthy Feelings 



http://thegatheringwithrogerb.com - 100 hours of The Gathering. Download and listen - 87 Roger B - Emotional…

 
Rabbi Shais Taub - Emotional Sobriety Full replay International Author, Spiritual Teacher and addiction expert, Rabbi Shais…




God = Faith and acceptance= Recovery = My Healthy Feelings
Reflection for the Day

The experiences of thousands upon thousands of people have proven that acceptance and faith are capable of producing freedom from dependence on chemicals. When we apply the same principles of acceptance and faith to our emotional problems, however, we discover that only relative results are possible. Obviously, for example, nobody can ever become completely free from fear, anger or pride. None of us will ever achieve perfect love, harmony or serenity. We'll have to settle for very gradual progress, punctuated occasionally by very heavy setbacks. Have I begun to abandon my old attitude of "all or nothing"?

Today I Pray

May God grant me the patience to apply those same principles of faith and acceptance, which are keys to my recovery to the whole of my emotional being. May I learn to recognize the festering of my own human anger, my hurt, my frustration, and my sadness. With the help of God, may I find appropriate ways to deal with these feelings without doing harm to others or myself.

Today I Will Remember

Feelings are facts.


You are reading from the book:



My Gratitude Links from God with God's Help!!
                     
                         
                        

   


Forgiving others and ourselves 
John Bradshaw
                                                      
                                          
                                              
                                
                                          
                                         












Carolyn Everett McRae 



Above and Beyond AA






I Started this Spiritual Program


in Honor of my Brother James
                                      
                              
                 
                                     
                                    
        
Who Committed Suicide


He was a 27 years old a Gay JW- 
Jehovah Witness=Shamed Him 
Not Good!
This is a Spiritual Program using the 
AA 12Step Program as a Guide
- to a Happier Balanced Life.
- AAA 12Step Caring Counselling Clinical Society
-Give back & God gives to YOU..
I was the Ny 9/11 Canadian Angel @ Ground Zero-
My Dream is to start 12 Step Churches - God Not Guilt and
12Step Teen Angels- Addiction affects the whole family -
Heal the families of America and the
 World and you Heal the System.
Stop the Killing of our Children and Friends!!


CaresLifesWisdom AllsortsPetStuff
                                                      
                                                     
                                                    
               
                                                
                                          
1a.mcraes.enterprises@gmail.com
They call me “Ny 9-11 Canadian Angel
                                                                              
that was on CNN and in the the New Papers
   Counsellor-Life Coach-Volunteer-Minister-Philanthropist

No comments:

Post a Comment