Monday, May 7, 2018

Slow down or stop -live in the  Presence or the NOW!!! 





The period of time we find hardest to inhabit is the present; for a range of powerful reasons we should take on board. If you like…



Slow down or stop -live in the  Presence or the NOW!!!
Presence

"C'mon. Hurry. Let's go," my friend said, shifting nervously from one foot to the other.

I looked around. Another friend, Michael, had just walked into the room. I hadn't seen him for a while. I felt compelled to go over and talk to him, even though I didn't have anything important to say.

"Please, let's go," my friend said again. I started to leave with him, then changed my mind.

"Give me just a few minutes," I said, walking away from my friend and moving toward Michael. We didn't talk about much, Michael and I. But I'll never forget that conversation. He was killed in an accident two weeks later.

Some people suggest that our biggest regret when we die will be that we didn't work less and spend more time with the people we love. That may be true, but for me, I think it will be that I wasn't more completely present for each person, task, and moment in my life.

Action: Do you remember the "stop, look, and, listen" slogan from when you were a child? Every so often, even for a few minutes each day, try to remember to practice it.

Slow down or stop - depending on how fast you're going.

Look - see where you are, whom you're with, what you're doing. Give whatever you're doing your attention.

Listen - as much as possible, quell your anxiety, cease your mental chatter, and just listen to nature, to other people, to God, and to yourself.


You are reading from the book:




My Gratitude Links from God with God's Help!!
                      
                            
                           

   

Forgiving others and ourselves 
John Bradshaw
                                                         
                                           
                                                
                                 
                                             
  http://aaa12stepcccsociety.blogspot.ca/2017/03/aaa12stepccounsellingcsociety-john_8.html











Carolyn Everett McRae 



Above and Beyond AA






I Started this Spiritual Program


in Honor of my Brother James
                                       
                                 
                 
                                        
                                       
        
Who Committed Suicide


He was a 27 years old a Gay JW- 
Jehovah Witness=Shamed Him 
Not Good!
This is a Spiritual Program using the 
AA 12Step Program as a Guide
- to a Happier Balanced Life.
- AAA 12Step Caring Counselling Clinical Society
-Give back & God gives to YOU..
I was the Ny 9/11 Canadian Angel @ Ground Zero-
My Dream is to start 12 Step Churches - God Not Guilt and
12Step Teen Angels- Addiction affects the whole family -
Heal the families of America and the
 World and you Heal the System.
Stop the Killing of our Children and Friends!!


CaresLifesWisdom AllsortsPetStuff
                                                         
                                                        
                                                       
               
                                                   
                                           
1a.mcraes.enterprises@gmail.com
They call me “Ny 9-11 Canadian Angel
                                                                                 
that was on CNN and in the the New Papers
   Counsellor-Life Coach-Volunteer-Minister-Philanthropist

No comments:

Post a Comment