Thursday, April 6, 2017

Do I take the time to listen 
- to listen to my heart?


Change My Heart Oh God by Eddie Espinosa - YouTube

Jul 1, 2007 - Uploaded by Julz Ares
Follow: http://twitter.com/julzares Change my heart oh God, make it ever true. Change my heart oh God, may ...

Nearer, My God, to Thee - YouTube

Nov 19, 2008 - Uploaded by SE Samonte
A familiar Christian hymn written by Sarah F. Adams, 1841. Sung in the video by the Sharon Singers of the ...


Praise and Worship Songs with Lyrics -I Give you my Heart - YouTube

Sep 18, 2009 - Uploaded by psalmo15
I Give you my Heart, Praise and Worship Songs with Lyrics

Change My Heart oh God - Vineyard (With Lyrics) - YouTube

May 20, 2010 - Uploaded by Brianne Cipriano
CHANGE MY HEART OH GOD Change my heart oh God, make it ever true. Change my heart oh God, may ...

love quotes (listen to your heart) - YouTube

Mar 2, 2010 - Uploaded by twilightluva95
just a couple pictures i put together:) song: listen to your heart other channel: LibbKallFool. ... My Love Quote ...

Inline image 3Inline image 4Inline image 8Inline image 5Inline image 6Inline image 7
Inline image 1Inline image 2


Words are the voice of the heart.
--Confucius


What does my heart have to say today? Am I happy? Or am I troubled? We will find this out if we slow down and listen to our words. We can also hear our spirit in the tone of our words.

We are to meditate. Meditation is about slowing down so we can hear what our spirit is trying to tell us. Meditation is listening. Our spirit is but a quiet whisper inside us. To hear it we must quiet ourselves.

Slowing down allows us to find our center. As we find our center we find our spirit and our Higher Power.

Do I take the time needed to slow myself down? Do I take the time to listen - to listen to my heart?

Prayer for the Day

Higher Power, teach me to slow down. Teach me to listen. Teach me to hear Your whispers as well as Your yells.

Action for the Day

Today, I will take a half hour to slow down and listen. I will find a place to relax and listen to my heart and my words.

You are reading from the book:

No comments:

Post a Comment