Saturday, April 15, 2017

Hello, Me. Meet the Real Me.


The Real You - Alan Watts - YouTube

Aug 25, 2012 - Uploaded by Tragedy & Hope
The Real You - Alan Watts ... http://www.tragedyandhopechannel.com/ ... If you enjoy my work, please suppor

INSPIRATIONAL - HOW GREAT I AM - YouTube

Oct 8, 2010 - Uploaded by mbm34
-There are many amazing sports clips, quotes, and individuals that are not ...people who have accomplished ...

Why Do We Fall - Motivational Video - YouTube

Feb 21, 2013 - Uploaded by Mateusz M
Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMiro0r?sub_confirmation=1 Website:http://www.mateuszm.com ...

JABS - The Real Me [Song Of The Day] - YouTube

Mar 29, 2017 - Uploaded by BSUnlimited
The Song Of The Day Is JABS - The Real Me • • •https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MCpMAXr4mo The Latest ...


Inline image 4Inline image 8Inline image 9
Inline image 3
Inline image 1

Hello me...meet the real me.
And my misfits way of life.
A dark black past is my
Most valued possession.
Hindsight is always 20-20,
But looking back its still a bit fuzzy.
Speak of mutually assured destruction?
Nice story...tell it to readers digest!!!

/chorus/
Feeling paranoid
True enemy or false friend?
Anxietys attacking me, and
My air is getting thin.
Im in trouble for the things
I havent got to yet.
Im chomping at the bit, and my
Palms are getting wet, sweating bullets.

Hello me...its me again.
You can subdue, but never tame me.
It gives me a migraine headache
Thinking down to your level.
Yea, just keep on thinking its my fault
And stay an inch or two outta kicking distance.
Mankind has got to know
His limitations.

/chorus/
Feeling claustrophobic,
Like the walls are closing in.
Blood stains on my hands and
I dont know where Ive been.
Im in trouble for the things
I havent got to yet.
Im sharpening the axe and my
Palms are getting wet, sweating bullets.

Well, me...its nice talking to myself,
A credit to dementia.
Some day you too will know my pain,
And smile its blacktooth grin.
If the war inside my head
Wont take a day off Ill be dead.
My icy fingers claw your back,
Here I come again.

/chorus/

Feeling paranoid
True enemy or false friend?
Anxietys attacking me
And my air is getting thin
Feeling claustrophobic,
Like the walls are closing in.
Blood stains on my hands and
I dont know where Ive been
Once you committed me
Now youve acquitted me
Claiming validity
For your stupidity
Im chomping at the bit
Im sharpening the axe
Here I come again, whoa!
Sweating bullets

Paroles de Sweating Bullets
Inline image 2Inline image 5Inline image 6Inline image 7Inline image 10
Reflection for the Day

Why do I do what I do? Why did I say what I said? Why on earth did I put off an important responsibility? Questions like these, best asked of myself in a quiet time of meditation, demand honest answers. I may have to think deeply for those answers, going beyond the tempting rationalizations that lack the luster of truth. Have I accepted the fact that self-deception can only damage me, providing a clouded and unrealistic picture of the person I really am?

Today I Pray

May God allow me to push aside my curtain of fibs, alibis, rationalizations, justification, distortions and downright lies and let in the light on the real truths about myself. 
May I meet the person I really am and take comfort in the person I can become.

Today I Will Remember

Hello, Me. Meet the Real Me.

You are reading from the book:A Day at a Time (Softcover) by Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment