Monday, April 17, 2017

I benefit from journal writing.

3 Benefits of Keeping a Journal - YouTube

Aug 1, 2011 - Uploaded by Conor Neill
Benefits of Keeping a Journal ... http://www.conorneill.com Keeping a written journal will improve your ...

Importance of Writing in a Journal - YouTube

Oct 11, 2009 - Uploaded by tradingvideos
Nate discuss the two type of written journals you should be writing. ... Nate goes over the benefits and values ...


Mar 7, 2011 - Uploaded by higherawareness501
Journal Writing Topics Prompts and Questions spark fresh thinking and new ideas. Journal writing online ...

Journal Writing: Benefits of Writing a Journal - YouTube

Mar 21, 2016 - Uploaded by Shalu Sharma
Every woman should record their thoughts because it serves as a way to clear the head and maintain physical ..

Inline image 1Inline image 3Inline image 2


We can be redeemed only to the extent to which we see ourselves.
--Martin Buber


"One of the best ways I know to get in touch with myself," a woman explained, "is to write my thoughts and feelings. When I express my reactions to the happenings of life - in the privacy of a journal - I can more easily sort out and work through my positive and negative feelings. A journal is a great tool for self-knowledge. And I don't have to be a ‘great writer' to have it work. All I have to have is an earnest desire to know myself.

"You know, I've often surprised myself with my own insight and common-sense solutions to seemingly hopeless situations. And all I did was take time to clarify my thoughts by writing them down. It's wonderful to discover my deepest feelings and values. It's even greater to share my thoughts after they're clear in my own mind. Not only do I benefit from journal writing. But all my loved ones do too!"

TODAY - I will take time to get to know myself by putting my thoughts and feelings on paper. Clarifying my attitudesand reactions will help me share my concerns with others more calmly and serenely. I will also get a better perspective of myself and my experiences.

You are reading from the book:The Reflecting Pond by Liane Cordes

No comments:

Post a Comment