Tuesday, September 5, 2017

God- be kind to one another!!!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXhADRYlHnc
AAA 12 Step Caring Counselling Clinical Society
John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com...

12 Step Church "God/Higherpower Not Guilt"


Ellen Degeneres (Be Kind to One Another) - YouTube

Feb 17, 2013 - Uploaded by AndreaWelly
A tribute to one of my idols. This is a compilation of just a few of her many acts of kindness. I look up to Ellen ...

Be Kind To One Another - YouTube

Dec 18, 2013 - Uploaded by Tara Proctor
Welcome to the world through my eyes. Where smiles replace judgemental looks. A quote Ellen DeGeneres .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oni0tO_HN30
AAA 12 Step Caring Counselling Clinical Society
I know I spelled "instrumental" wrong. It's imbedded in the video and I can't change it. :\ I made this when I was younger. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTEND...

Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli sing The Prayer. (There are two versions of the lyrics below ... first the actual; second the full English version/translation...


Inline image 5
Inline image 1Inline image 2Inline image 3Inline image 4

God- be kind to one another!!!
There is no happiness; there are only moments of happiness.- Spanish proverb


How happy we are right now may hinge on dinnertime - whether it is just before or just after. It may also depend on whether we are examining ourselves to see if we are happy or not. There's nothing like a little introspection to convince us of the futility of life. Just asking the question, "Am I happy?" is enough to put us into a blue mood.

Moments of happiness, like creative thoughts, pass before us all the time. If we want to enjoy them, it's up to us to reach out and take them when they appear. The opportunities are boundless, and they all come dressed up like other people. No one has ever been happy for long in isolation. We are not, by nature, solitary creatures. God gave us people to be with. And as an incentive to be kind to one another, God made each of us a source of happiness for others.

If there's anybody around, I won't have to look far for happiness today.

You are reading from the book:

No comments:

Post a Comment