Sunday, September 17, 2017

negative thoughts and negative people can't take root in my life 

Carolyn Everett McRae shared a link.

CaresLifesWisdom AllsortsPetStuff


Negative people will always be around, so here’s some 
ideas to help you deal with them. Summary below! 
Attend Brendon's upcoming seminar by visiting http://B...


GO HERE NOW (( http://YesRockstar.com )) 
To See More Videos that will show you why you should be getting as much 
PHYSICAL GOLD as humanly possible right now!...

Care'sWisdom &PetEtc
@CaresLifeWisdom

Get the 4 emotions you need to make a great first impression every time:
 https://goo.gl/7dYY59 How To Stand Up
 For Yourself Without Being A Jerk, Robert Down...
12StepChurch4Teens‏ @12Steps4Teens
Stay Away From These 5 Types Of Negative People




Welcome to Hard Talk. I'm Isaiah. You're here for the hard truth, and I'm here to give it to you. Look, you become the people you hang out with the most, so ...

AAA12StepCCCSociety
@AAA12Steps4U

It’s really hard to be in a good mood when you are surrounded 
by negativity. Negative people have a very strong negative frame;
 the way they view reality is ...


Inline image 4Inline image 5
Inline image 2Inline image 3
Inline image 1


FlowersNot Weeds

When addiction took hold of my son, it grew and spread like a thick, thorny vine, twisting and turning and choking him tight.  But it didn't stop there. It kept right on creeping. It crept and crawled its way into my mind, making me sick too. In an Alice in Wonderland kind of way, my sickness is a distorted reflection of his sickness. How sick is that?
I faded, I weakened. I lost my sense of self. Blamed, judged, and berated, I became consumed by the guilt and negative thoughts heaped on me by both myself and others. My common sense and rational thought became warped.
The truth is, negative thoughts and negative people can't take root in my life if I don't let them. My life is like a garden--what grows here is in my control. Unwelcome seeds may drift in on the wind, and renegade runners may sneak in under the fence, but I can pull out the things I don't want in order to make room for the flowers.
Stop watering the weeds in your life and start watering the flowers.
Anonymous


You are reading from the book:


No comments:

Post a Comment