Wednesday, January 3, 2018

A Year To Grow with my Higher Power is present 
in every person and situation.




Hey guys, my higher power is everywhere I go but I can easily find it in the outdoors. I recorded this video at Lava…


Inline image 3Inline image 4
Inline image 1Inline image 2


My Gratitude Links from God =got them back..with God's Help!!

Forgiving others and ourselves John Bradshaw -YouTubes











Carolyn Everett-McRae 

CaresLifesWisdom AllsortsPetStuff
 for Meditations and buying my Books


AAA 12 Step Caring Counselling Clinical Society

Above and Beyond AA 


- On Line- Life Coach for YOU & YOURS! 604-229-2194

 I am Starting this  Spiritual Program
in Honor of my Brother James
Who Committed Suicide
He was a 27 years old a Gay JW- 
Jehovah Witness=Shamed Him 
Not Good!
This is a Spiritual Program using the 
AA 12Step Program as a Guide
- to a Happier Balanced Life.
- AAA 12Step Caring Counselling Clinical Society-Give back & God gives to YOU..
I was the Ny 9/11 Canadian Angel @ Ground Zero-
My Dream is to start 12Step Churches - God Not Guilt and
12Step Teen Angels- Addiction affects the whole family -
Heal the families of America and the World and you Heal the System.
Stop the Killing of our Children and Friends!!:

CaresLifesWisdom AllsortsPetStuff
1a.mcraes.enterprises@gmail.com
They call me “Ny 9-11 Canadian Angel”
 
that was on CNN and in the the New Papers-Volunteer-Minister-Philanthropist

Inline image 6

A Year To Grow with my Higher Power is present 
in every person and situation.

This new year can be a time of growth in Spiritual Recovery. While we have no crystal ball that tells us what luck and fortune the year will bring, we do have a program that gives us the power to make the best of this year, to grow in 
Spiritual Recovery. We can make progress in overcoming resentment and selfishness, we can help others in their search for happy , and we can make better use of our talents and opportunities.

We can live free from our addictions, and we also can find happiness and true self-esteem in 
Spiritual Recovery. In our addictions, a desperate search for happiness and self-esteem compelled us to drink, but we could never find our happy destiny with our addictions. No matter what came to us, things had a way of turning sour as we continued to use our addictions to cover our feelings.

In our new life, we have good reason to feel confident and optimistic. We have friends who understand us; we have sponsors who will share with us their own experience and hope. We have a Higher Power who is, as the poet Tennyson said, ". . .closer to us than breathing, and nearer than hands and feet." We face nothing alone, and in the new year all experiences can help us grow.

I face this day with confidence, courage, and optimism. I will know that my Higher Power is present in every person and situation.

You are reading from the book:


No comments:

Post a Comment