Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Gossiping



Catch "A Breath of Fresh Air" with Jennifer Hain, the Founder of Jennifer Lee Life Coaching, as she shares 4 tips on how to avoid…


Gossiping is toxic and negative and something that unfortunately many people default to doing in conversations. In this video…


Inline image 3Inline image 4
Inline image 1Inline image 2

 

 I am Starting this  Spiritual Program
in Honor of my Brother James
Who Committed Suicide
He was a 27 years old a Gay JW- 
Jehovah Witness=Shamed Him 
Not Good!
This is a Spiritual Program using the 
AA 12Step Program as a Guide
- to a Happier Balanced Life.
- AAA 12Step Caring Counselling Clinical Society-Give back & God gives to YOU..
I was the Ny 9/11 Canadian Angel @ Ground Zero-
My Dream is to start 12Step Churches - God Not Guilt and
12Step Teen Angels- Addiction affects the whole family -
Heal the families of America and the World and you Heal the System.
Stop the Killing of our Children and Friends!!:

CaresLifesWisdom AllsortsPetStuff
1a.mcraes.enterprises@gmail.com
They call me “Ny 9-11 Canadian Angel”
     
that was on CNN and in the the New Papers-Volunteer-Minister-Philanthropist

Inline image 6

Gossiping
To speak ill of others is a dishonest way of praising ourselves.
--Will Durant


Sometimes we say bad things about others. When we do this, it makes us look bad too. Our friends worry what we might say about them behind their backs. They're afraid to trust us. We become known as gossips.

The things we say about other people tell a lot about us. We are kind or unkind. We gossip or we don't. This doesn't mean we have to say everyone is wonderful all the time. As we work our program to see ourselves better, we begin to see other people more clearly too. We see their strong points and their weak points. But we can know these things without gossiping about them.

Prayer for the Day

Higher Power, help me see others clearly, and in their best light. Let me bring out the good in others.

Action for the Day

Today, I'll list the people I'm closest to at work, school, and home. I'll think of how I talk about them to others. Am I kind?

You are reading from the book:

No comments:

Post a Comment