Friday, January 26, 2018

Dear Sirs-Part 1- Mark Zuckerberg, Dustin Moskovitz, Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Chris Hughes

Dear Sirs
 
  Your HelpForm request= asked for a Snapshop of my Website 
Here it is... 
Please Visit- My Website

-Thanks
 

​ 

 Care's Life and Wisdom etc. Shared with everyone in the world
4Brother James Who Committed Suicide 27yr old GayJehovahWitness=Shamed Him CounselorAddiction.Pet&ArtTherapist,Hypnosis12StepTeenAngels, PH 604-229-2194/site/careslifeandwisdometc/

Link Blocked
We believe the link you are trying to visit is malicious. For your safety, we have blocked it.

WHY???? 
On Google,Twitter, all other sites
 
I can go to my Personal Website
 

I am 71-They call me “Ny 9-11 Canadian Angel” that was on CNN
and in the the New Papers-Philanthropist-Volunteer-Minister
https://sites.google.com .......paste together blocked
/site/careslifeandwisdometc/
 
 
- It is all
My art ,family , pets and 12 Step healing pages. and my Documentation
and my son Tim's Memorial page..
WHY???? This message on your Site???? When I try to add it to my Profile??
No Viruses - Nudes = ONLY Positive Messages- Someone Screwed up!!

Link Blocked
We believe the link you are trying to visit is malicious. For your safety, we have blocked it.
HELP ME- Take Fake Wordpress about me.
I feel it is this Scammer who did this to ALL my Sites etc...
Help Me Stamp Him OUT!!!! 
 Thanks

I reported a Scammer with 50 fake IDs - I Reported to the RCMP and put a False Wordpress about me and
- I have Death Threats - He Scammed Women I Know out of over $10,000
-put him on my blog-
 






​ 

Please Visit- My Website-Thanks

Inline image 1
 
Inline image 2

Inline image 3

Inline image 4

Inline image 5

Inline image 6

Inline image 7

Inline image 8

Inline image 9

Inline image 10

Inline image 11
Inline image 12
Inline image 13
Inline image 14

Inline image 15
Inline image 16
Inline image 17
Inline image 18
Inline image 19
Inline image 20

Inline image 21
Inline image 22
Inline image 23

Inline image 24

No comments:

Post a Comment