Friday, January 26, 2018

Dear Sirs-Part 2- Mark Zuckerberg, Dustin Moskovitz, Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Chris Hughes

Dear Sirs
 
  Your HelpForm request= asked for a Snapshop of my Website 
Here it is... 
Please Visit- My Website

-Thanks
 

​ 

 Care's Life and Wisdom etc. Shared with everyone in the world
4Brother James Who Committed Suicide 27yr old GayJehovahWitness=Shamed Him CounselorAddiction.Pet&ArtTherapist,Hypnosis12StepTeenAngels, PH 604-229-2194/site/careslifeandwisdometc/

Link Blocked
We believe the link you are trying to visit is malicious. For your safety, we have blocked it.

WHY???? 
On Google,Twitter, all other sites
 
I can go to my Personal Website
 

I am 71-They call me “Ny 9-11 Canadian Angel” that was on CNN
and in the the New Papers-Philanthropist-Volunteer-Minister
https://sites.google.com .......paste together blocked
/site/careslifeandwisdometc/
 
 
- It is all
My art ,family , pets and 12 Step healing pages. and my Documentation
and my son Tim's Memorial page..
WHY???? This message on your Site???? When I try to add it to my Profile??
No Viruses - Nudes = ONLY Positive Messages- Someone Screwed up!!

Link Blocked
We believe the link you are trying to visit is malicious. For your safety, we have blocked it.
HELP ME- Take Fake Wordpress about me.
I feel it is this Scammer who did this to ALL my Sites etc...
Help Me Stamp Him OUT!!!! 
 Thanks

I reported a Scammer with 50 fake IDs - I Reported to the RCMP and put a False Wordpress about me and
- I have Death Threats - He Scammed Women I Know out of over $10,000
-put him on my blog-
 



Please Visit- My Website-Thanks

Inline image 1
Inline image 2
Inline image 3
Inline image 4
Inline image 5
Inline image 6
Inline image 7
Inline image 8
Inline image 9
Inline image 10

No comments:

Post a Comment