Friday, February 16, 2018

Fears = Isolation = NO Love and intimate relationships. 
Sooo Sad!!!

For Private 1on1 coaching & weekend Bootcamps In…

Loneliness in Addiction Recovery is a dangerous emotion to those who are recovering from addiction. Feeling alone or…

In this counterintuitive talk, healthcare tech entrepreneur Will…

Ever since I was young, I have had an irrational fear that everyone else is cocky, mean, and won’t like me - why…



Inline image 6
Inline image 4
Inline image 1Inline image 3Inline image 2

Fears = Isolation = NO Love and intimate relationships. 
Sooo Sad!!!
Love itself is not an act of will, but sometimes I need the force of my volition to break with my habitual responses and pass along the love already here.--Hugh Prather

The familiarity of isolation is both haunting and inviting. In our separateness we contemplate the joys of shared hours with others while seeking the freedom from the pain that likewise hovers on the heels of intimate relationships. The question eternally whispering around our souls is, "Do I dare let you in, to share my space, to know my heart's longing, to feel my fears?" Only when we trust to say yes will we find the peace our souls long for.

Passage through the doors that separate us frees us to change, to grow, to love ourselves and others. We must plant our feet in the soil of shared lives to quiet our longing.

You are reading from the book:


My Gratitude Links from God with God's Help!!
          



Forgiving others and ourselves 
John Bradshaw
       
      
     
    
   
 












Carolyn Everett McRae 


Above and Beyond AA




I Started this Spiritual Program
in Honor of my Brother James
Who Committed Suicide
He was a 27 years old a Gay JW- 
Jehovah Witness=Shamed Him 
Not Good!
This is a Spiritual Program using the 
AA 12Step Program as a Guide
- to a Happier Balanced Life.
- AAA 12Step Caring Counselling Clinical Society
-Give back & God gives to YOU..
I was the Ny 9/11 Canadian Angel @ Ground Zero-
My Dream is to start 12 Step Churches - God Not Guilt and
12Step Teen Angels- Addiction affects the whole family -
Heal the families of America and the
 World and you Heal the System.
Stop the Killing of our Children and Friends!!

CaresLifesWisdom AllsortsPetStuff
       
      
     
    
   
 
1a.mcraes.enterprises@gmail.com
They call me “Ny 9-11 Canadian Angel
                               
that was on CNN and in the the New Papers
   Counsellor-Life Coach-Volunteer-Minister-Philanthropist

No comments:

Post a Comment


No comments:

Post a Comment