Sunday, February 11, 2018

Listening to my intuition = my inner voice

Over the years, Oprah says she's learned that life whispers to you all the time. Are you listening? Learn why Oprah believes this lesson is one the of the gr...
In this inspirational speech, Steven Spielberg tells us to listen to the whisper . ► For more Inspirational Videos: http://blog.goalcast.life/epic-motivati...
Abraham Hicks 2017-Always do what your intuition…


Inline image 2Inline image 4Inline image 5Inline image 3
Inline image 1

My Gratitude Links from God with God's Help!!
      


Forgiving others and ourselves John Bradshaw
   
  
 












Carolyn Everett McRae 


Above and Beyond AA



I Started this Spiritual Program
in Honor of my Brother James
Who Committed Suicide
He was a 27 years old a Gay JW- 
Jehovah Witness=Shamed Him 
Not Good!
This is a Spiritual Program using the 
AA 12Step Program as a Guide
- to a Happier Balanced Life.
- AAA 12Step Caring Counselling Clinical Society
-Give back & God gives to YOU..
I was the Ny 9/11 Canadian Angel @ Ground Zero-
My Dream is to start 12 Step Churches - God Not Guilt and
12Step Teen Angels- Addiction affects the whole family -
Heal the families of America and the
 World and you Heal the System.
Stop the Killing of our Children and Friends!!

CaresLifesWisdom AllsortsPetStuff
   
  
 
1a.mcraes.enterprises@gmail.com
They call me “Ny 9-11 Canadian Angel
                           
that was on CNN and in the the New Papers
   Counsellor-Life Coach-Volunteer-Minister-Philanthropist


Listening to my intuition = my inner voice

If you do not express your own original ideas, if you do not listen to your own being, you will have betrayed yourself.--Rollo May

Those of us who go around trying to be right and do everything right are likely to betray ourselves. We stifle our impulses and control our intuition because we can't be certain that we are correct. As a spiritual exercise, we could stop now and listen to our inner selves and state our own ideas. What comes out may break the illusion of perfection and free us to proceed with life.

We all have original ideas if we just notice them. What images come to mind while listening to music? What do our dreams tell us? New insights sometimes come by physical activity. Conversation with a friend can help lead us to our wisdom. Our growing strength in recovery requires that we listen to our own messages and then take some risks to express them.

Today, I will take risks by stating my ideas. I will stand up for myself by listening to my intuition.

You are reading from the book:

No comments:

Post a Comment