Wednesday, February 7, 2018

God seed that began us. I can be a healthy, bountiful person. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KkKuTCFvzI
…"God/Higherpower Not Guilt"


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsPhzxscv-8
…"God/Higherpower Not Guilt"



In this video I discuss step 1 and my experience around taking this step.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-mUQ4D6TgI
…"God/Higherpower Not Guilt"


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb7YTrmQDD8
…"God/Higherpower Not Guilt"
 



Russell Brand is an English comedian, actor, radio host,…


Inline image 4Inline image 1Inline image 5Inline image 2Inline image 3

My Gratitude Links from God with God's Help!!
   
 



Forgiving others and ourselves John Bradshaw











Carolyn Everett McRae 

Above and Beyond AA






I Started this Spiritual Program
in Honor of my Brother James
Who Committed Suicide
He was a 27 years old a Gay JW- 
Jehovah Witness=Shamed Him 
Not Good!
This is a Spiritual Program using the 
AA 12Step Program as a Guide
- to a Happier Balanced Life.
- AAA 12Step Caring Counselling Clinical Society
-Give back & God gives to YOU..
I was the Ny 9/11 Canadian Angel @ Ground Zero-
My Dream is to start 12 Step Churches - God Not Guilt and
12Step Teen Angels- Addiction affects the whole family -
Heal the families of America and the
 World and you Heal the System.
Stop the Killing of our Children and Friends!!

CaresLifesWisdom AllsortsPetStuff
 
1a.mcraes.enterprises@gmail.com
They call me “Ny 9-11 Canadian Angel
                        
that was on CNN and in the the New Papers
   Counsellor-Life Coach-Volunteer-Minister-Philanthropist





God seed that began us. I can be a healthy, bountiful person.
The seed of God is in us. Pear seeds grow into pear trees, nut seeds into nut trees, and God seeds into God.--Meister Eckhart

Often we may feel critical and judgmental about our maturity or personality. When we read we have God seeds within us, we may find that difficult to believe. How can we have the God seeds within us that other people have? It may seem everyone else has more good within them than we have.

Just as we admire certain qualities about other people, so can we admire qualities about ourselves. We need to remember a good critic looks at both the good and the bad. A good critic doesn't pass judgment, but merely assembles the facts to allow others to make judgments.

The seeds that grow pear trees don't yield perfect trees. Some of the fruit is ripe and juicy, some is hard and dry, some fruit never matures. Yet the pear tree will be a good tree if it's tended with care. So it is with us. Every part of us may not be perfect, but with care we can make the best person possible from the God seed that began us.

I can be a healthy, bountiful person if I give myself plenty of care. I won't give up on me.

You are reading from the book:

No comments:

Post a Comment