Thursday, February 1, 2018

Today I Pray "Live In The Now." keeping close to God. 

Fearless Soul. Thoughts Become Things. Inspirational speeches for your soul that may just change your life. Download on iTunes, Google Play and Amazon MP3 **...

Oprah & Eckhart Tolle - Living In The Present Moment I felt…


Inline image 3Inline image 4Inline image 5
Inline image 1Inline image 2

My Gratitude Links from God with God's Help!!

Forgiving others and ourselves John Bradshaw











Carolyn Everett McRae 

Above and Beyond AA






I Started this Spiritual Program
in Honor of my Brother James
Who Committed Suicide
He was a 27 years old a Gay JW- 
Jehovah Witness=Shamed Him 
Not Good!
This is a Spiritual Program using the 
AA 12Step Program as a Guide
- to a Happier Balanced Life.
- AAA 12Step Caring Counselling Clinical Society
-Give back & God gives to YOU..
I was the Ny 9/11 Canadian Angel @ Ground Zero-
My Dream is to start 12 Step Churches - God Not Guilt and
12Step Teen Angels- Addiction affects the whole family -
Heal the families of America and the
 World and you Heal the System.
Stop the Killing of our Children and Friends!!
 
CaresLifesWisdom AllsortsPetStuff
1a.mcraes.enterprises@gmail.com
They call me “Ny 9-11 Canadian Angel
                    
that was on CNN and in the the New Papers
   Counsellor-Life Coach-Volunteer-Minister-Philanthropist



Today I Pray "Live In The Now." keeping close to God.
 
Reflection for the Day

Before I came to The Program, I hadn't the faintest idea of what it was to "Live In The Now." I often became obsessed with the things that happened yesterday, last week, or even five years ago. Worse yet, many of my waking hours were spent clearing away the "wreckage of the future." "To me," Walt Whitman once wrote, "every hour of the day and night is an unspeakably perfect miracle." Can I truly believe that in my heart?

Today I Pray "Live In The Now." keeping close to God.


Today I Will Remember

Don't borrow from tomorrow.

You are reading from the book:

No comments:

Post a Comment